You’re going to love how fast this fiber-filled breakfast is! It’ll do wonders for your body’s digestion and ability to detoxify itself.
This recipe makes 1 serving but it’s a cinch to multiply the recipe. I find myself eating it a few times per week because I am in love with how it makes me feel.
Yes, in love.
All that fiber? It has a special way of moving things out of your system so there’s no bloating.
Between that and the fact that there’s no cooking involved…I’d say we have a winner.
To watch: Click play then use the button on the bottom right of video to turn on volume:
- ¼ cup oat bran
- ¼ cup pureed pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax seed
- 2 Tbsp. ground chia seeds (or hemp seeds)
- ½ cup boiling water
- Pinch. nutmeg
- Pinch cinnamon
- 2 tsp. maple syrup (and/or a handful or raisins, for sweetness)
- Combine oat bran, seeds and pumpkin in a bowl.
- Add spices and boiling water.
- Mix well. Top with maple syrup and/or raisins.