Hey, aren’t veggies like bok choy difficult to digest??? In this recipe I’ll show you 4 ways to make this delicious meal easy on your tummy and powerful for your whole body.
(Click play, then turn on volume with button on the bottom right of video):
Easy Korean Beef & Bok Choy Recipe
Author: Michelle Pfennighaus
Makes: 4 servings
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- ¼ cup tamari
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3 cups bok choy (minced)
- 1 red bell pepper (minced)
- 2 stalks green onion (optional, sliced)
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- ¼ cup kimchi (optional)
- In a small bowl, stir together maple syrup, tamari, 1 Tbsp. sesame oil and ground ginger.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring. Then add bok choy, red bell pepper and ground beef. Crumble the beef with a wooden spoon and cook until browned.
- Stir in tamari mixture. Serve over rice with green onions, red pepper flakes, sesame seeds and/or kimchi.