Trying to DO everything and trying to BE everything? It’ll show up in your health in unexpected ways. In this episode I share why recovering from chronic stress is not a straight line and why we need to stop holding ourselves responsible for #allofthethings.
I’ll be diving deep into my personal story and sharing the nitty-gritty of how I became well-versed (maybe too well-versed) in this topic. I see doctors using medications to mask symptoms, but I’m going to encourage you to confront the root cause. It’s a much more powerful solution.
Are you ready to look at the big picture in your life?
You’ll hear about:
- A story of dizzy spells
- The fallout from a dysregulated stress response
- What happens when your stress system malfunctions
- Why food can be a stressor on your body
- Changing external circumstances and internal stressors
- My miscarriage story and the depression it brought on
- Recovering from burnout
- Managing the root cause instead of just using medication to mask symptoms
- Looking at the big picture as a starting point for healing
Annmarie Skincare Balance Gift Set
Want to enter our giveaway and have a chance to win the Balance gift set? All you have to do is go to iTunes and leave us a 5-star written review. Before submitting, take a screenshot of the written review and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.