Today on the show we’re talking to my friend, Brodie Welch. She’s a bit of an anomaly when it comes to wellness – and specifically Traditional Chinese Medicine. Don’t think woo-woo, don’t think weird…I promise. Brodie is nothing short of practical and straight shooting. You are going to LOVE her approach to healing from chronic stress and burnout.
You’ll hear about:
- How Traditional Chinese Medicine looks at stress and the central concept of yin and yang balance
- Why we feel so much pressure to be in yang mode and the lack of cultural support around relaxing, down-time and taking care of our bodies
- Why using social media is basically like consuming empty calories and what practices actually help you to rejuvenate and recharge your yin
- Why busyness is NOT a badge of honor and how to avoid getting sucked into this mentality
- Why stress is just a bad habit and how your external circumstances don’t have to dictate your internal world
- Brodie’s advice for getting unstuck by putting yourself around people who “do it differently”
- A success story of someone who overcame codependency with a change in her daily habits and where she gathered her self-worth
- The 1% shift you can use today to chill out your stress response
- Get Michelle’s free Stress Assessment Quiz at http://shesgotpower.com/free
- Use code SHESGOTPOWER20 to save 20% at Annmarie Skincare at http://ShesGotPower.com/skincare
- Get Brodie’s Breathing Bundle at https://brodiewelch.com/opt-in-bundle/
If you enjoyed the audio version, be sure to subscribe to the She’s Got Power podcast on Apple or wherever you get your podcasts. Love what you hear? Please share with your friends and leave a review on iTunes so more women can finally overcome the health issues associated with chronic stress and burnout.