Here’s my go-to brownie recipe that satisfies…without shooting your blood sugar through the roof. That’s suuuuper important for managing stress. Remember, you are what you eat. Eat powerfully.
Go ahead and listen to hear how these are made and save this recipe for the next time you just need a lil’ something delicious.
Michelle’s When You Need a Lil’ Something Grain-Free Brownies
Author: Michelle Leotta
Makes: 6 servings
- 1 cup nut or seed butter, any kind
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter, coconut oil or ghee
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ⅓ cup cacao or cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 325F. Grease a 9x9” pan or muffin tray.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour into greased pan or muffin tray. Bake for 20 minutes.
If you enjoyed the audio version, be sure to subscribe to the She’s Got Power podcast on Apple or wherever you get your podcasts. Love what you hear? Please share with your friends and leave a review on iTunes so more women can finally overcome the health issues associated with chronic stress and burnout.