One of the biggest mistakes that I see women make is not eating enough. It’s super common! And that’s what inspired today’s recipe – a delicious salmon you can whip up in 10 minutes, full of the protein and naturally occurring fats you need. The days of feeling tired, overwhelmed and burnt out can be a thing of the past when you’re properly fueled.
- Get Michelle’s free Stress Assessment Quiz at https://shesgotpower.com/free
- Michelle’s favorite Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 6.75 Quart Oval French (Dutch) Oven – https://amzn.to/31K6EhE
- Save 10% on Vital Choice Wild Salmon and get free shipping over $99 – ShesGotPower.com/salmon and use code VCSALMON10
- ½ stick butter
- 1½ lbs. salmon filet
- Melt butter in a roasting pan inside the oven as it heats to 475F.
- Once melted and the oven has reached temperature, place salmon (skin side up) into the pan and cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and use a fork to peel off the skin. If it doesn’t come off easily, cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt, then flip the salmon and sprinkle the other side as well.
- Place back in the oven for 4 minutes. A thin piece might need only 2-3 minutes.
- Before serving, spoon extra melted butter on top.
If you enjoyed the audio version, be sure to subscribe to the She’s Got Power podcast on Apple or wherever you get your podcasts. Love what you hear? Please share with your friends and leave a review on iTunes so more women can finally overcome the health issues associated with chronic stress and burnout.