Here’s a chance for your quarantine baking to take a healthier turn, with seasonal zucchini and and delicious combination of ingredients that will keep your blood sugar (and mood) stable – while reducing inflammation.
(That last bit about blood sugar and inflammation? Think: Regulate your system.)
That’s important because…
Quarantine burnout is affecting women around the world something fierce right now.
Mental health. Physical health. The anxiety, the bloating, the blahs.
Lift yourself out of it with my FREE 5-day Lift program. (This zucchini bread isn’t part of the official cookbook but it’s so good I had to share – and it totally works with the Lift experience.)
It’s gonna taste good. You’re gonna feel like a rockstar.
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 1½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 med/large zucchini, shredded
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- optional: ½ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Squeeze shredded zucchini in a dish towel to remove excess moisture. Then measure out 1 cup and set aside.
- Add wet ingredient (except zucchini and raisins) to the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Mix in 1 cup zucchini and raisins.
- Pour into parchment lined loaf pan and bake for 35 minutes.