My kid will only eat chicken nuggets. Or bananas. Or pizza. Or ketchup.
Sound familiar? I hear this type of complaint from just about every parent out there.
It’s maddening, especially when you’ve spent your precious few evening minutes preparing a meal that gets shunned. Even worse is when the dinner table turns into a battleground.
Don’t worry, we’ve all been there.
But enough is enough.
No more making 3 different meals every night. No more power struggles. No more negative, damaging food issues that last into adulthood!
I’m passionate about helping YOU have a more relaxed approach while guiding your little one towards trying new things, losing the attitude and ultimately developing a healthy relationship to food. Let’s give our kids the tools they need to succeed now and in the long term.
The dinnertime battle stops here.
This isn’t about hiding carrots in spaghetti sauce or creating an entirely new menu that caters to your child’s tastes, that’s for sure.
It’s about reclaiming the dinner table, ditching the games and fights, and focusing on what’s most important.
Topics covered include:
- Why kids are picky (but also innately smart about food)
- Your child’s development
- Expanding your child’s palate
- The importance of role models (that’s you!)
- Obesity and eating disorders
- Drawing boundaries and relaxing within them
- Playing the long game
Included in class registration:
- 45 minute video with Michelle’s straight-talk, real life advice and problem-solving
- “Expanding on what works” worksheet
- “Inside and Outside the Fence” worksheet
- Lunch/Dinner ideas chart
- 24/7 access to watch and rewatch the video with all the adults in your house
- This class does not focus on any particular dietary theory (ie vegetarian, paleo, etc.) and is appropriate for all.
- The class and suggestions focus on children ages 1-5, but apply to older children as well.
- Your purchase is non-refundable. Please see our term and conditions.
This product is not currently available.