Do you like what I’m doing here and feel ready to rock your own health coaching business? Awesome.
Before starting Find Your Balance, I worked with national brands at the largest ad agency in New England. This background is a gift in my own health coaching practice and I’m happy to help you with yours.
Maybe you need some help marketing yourself or developing ideas for your business? Getting organized or finding your voice? Focusing your efforts to make more money in less time?
Yes. Let’s do it.
I believe that work should be fun. Our mentorship will be, too. We’ll meet approximately every two weeks to game plan and work towards your goals. Everyone is different and every business is different so this is no cookie-cutter program. I will step into your shoes and provide the kind of big sister advice you can only get from someone who has “been there, done that.”
During our sessions we may explore:
- Working less and earning more
- Your target market
- Creating and growing your list
- Emails, blogs and websites
- Creating and running online programs
- Managing time, finances and all the necessary stuff
- Using social media effectively and efficiently
- Balancing career and family
- And anything else that’s on your mind. It’s your private mentorship after all.
Now listen up.
I have a handful of spots open each month for motivated, get-‘er-done kind of women. You’ve gotta show some chutzpah. You’ve gotta show up, pen in hand, ready to rock. Got it?
Mentorship is appropriate for those who have graduated from a health coaching certification program or similar programs in related fields.
Want in?SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION